[HPADM] RE: HPUX certification Thanks " More test info for future test takers"

From: J. Corcoran (using_unix@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 05 2005 - 09:25:55 EST

Links an info to who requested..

-Run through these links for general directions
http://www.hp.com/education/currpath/hp-ux_certification.html
http://education.hp.com/hpcert-hpux1-practice-test.htm
http://jobs.brainbuzz.com/certifications/exams/hp-ux-system-admin.asphttp://www.certification-crazy.net/HP-UX.htm

I was fortunate enough to particpate and hold on to these manuals

Fundamentals of the UNIX System (51434S)
HP-UX System and Network Administration I (H3064S)
HP-UX System and Network Administration II (H3065S)

I read through these manuals twice and read HP Certified
by Rafeeq Rehman three times. " The book I bought had a lot of errors"

I practiced alot the questions....the questions in the back of these books
were not on the test , but the way the questions were presented appeared
familiar.