[HPADM] ENWARE Software

From: Henning, Thomas B (thomas.b.henning@usa-spaceops.com)
Date: Wed Dec 15 2004 - 12:49:19 EST

I am updating system to 11i from 10.20, and at the same time attempting to install a new rp2470 server. I have several users who interface to the system
via X-terminals, HP Envizex-II's.

Two questions:

1. Is the ENWARE software still available anywhere from HP? My search on the HP web site for the terms ENWARE, ENVEZIX, and X-terminal came up blank.

2. If I can find my older copy of it, from the previous system, will it run under 11i? I know must packages will port from 10.20 to 11i without trouble,
but still there is a chance it will not.

And of course, I will summarize the results.

Thomas B. Henning
United Space Alliance
Ground Operations
Wave Analysis Lab
(321)861-4234
thomas.b.henning@usa-spaceops.com

Opinions expressed are my own and do not reflect those of my employer or NASA.