[HPADM] XP 512 free disk identification

From: Prashant Zanwar (pczanwar@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Dec 07 2004 - 19:48:01 EST

ALL,

I got two arrays connected to my system, EMC and XP512. I can see that I have commands undder /HORCM/usr/bin/ and I am aware of commands a bit, not very much extensively, and also I have lost touch on it.
I want to check the free disks available to the system of this XP512, in this I also want to check if they are availble on particular FRAME like emc does. I want to have disks from same family which my VG does have, or LV does have.
How to go about it. I have run xpinfo -i, and whole bunch of disks I got.
HORCM manager is not running, probably needs to be kicked.
And I want to make sure if the disks are not in use by other system, which i check for SID in EMC on other system.
All responses are appreciated. Will be very much thankful for responses, and will summarize.

Thanks and regards
Prashant