[HPADM] rexec

From: Roger Realsen (roger.realsen@wareforce.com)
Date: Fri Nov 19 2004 - 15:55:49 EST

HP Gurus

HP9000 D250
HPUX11

Well, I am back with my second question in one week. We currently only have
a need to telnet to our server but with the implementation of some new tax
software we now need the ability to "rexec" to the server.

What needs to be done to get that running?

Sincerely,

Roger Realsen
Director of Information Technology
WF Acquisition Sub, Inc (Wareforce)
19 Morgan
Irvine, CA 92618
PH: (949) 452-1411
FX: (949) 452-1413
Email: roger.realsen@wareforce.com

****This information may be confidential and/or privileged. Use of this
information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If
you received this in error, please inform the sender and remove any record
of this message.*****