[HPADM] RE: Networking problem

From: Johnson, Craig E (craig.johnson@siemens.com)
Date: Wed Nov 17 2004 - 11:27:35 EST

Bookmarking. I have a simlar issue with an N4000 with multiple (seven)
LAN's with three active. The GBE interface, which is supposed to be the
primary, will fail after running a short time, and I have had to use the
100BT LAN instead. HP replaced the GBE card at one point, it ran OK for a
couple days, then quit. If I run the GBE as a non-routed secondary on an
upublished IP address, it works fine.

Craig

  _____