[HPADM] configure two lan cards in order to lost console dtlogin

From: Javier González Arenas [ conatel ] (jgonzalez@conatel.com.uy)
Date: Thu Nov 11 2004 - 07:53:06 EST

Hello Admins,

I've got a HP Workstation B2600 running HP-UX 11i.
I was able to login to CDE from the console until I configured a second lan adapter.
Now the console only shows the sand-clock and never again comes up with the dtlogin prompt.
The only change was the second lan configure via SAM.
Telneting the box is OK.

Any help will be welcome.

Best regards,
javier