[HPADM] dropped telnet sessions on hpux10.20

From: Jim Gray (grayj@erinet.com)
Date: Tue Oct 12 2004 - 05:57:50 EDT

We have a d390 running 10.20. In the past month, we have started
having dropped telnet sessions. For 10-15 seconds you can't ping the
ip of the machine, then everything is back to normal. Nothing show up
in syslog. Inetd was started with logging, but it doesn't show
anything either. Nothing has changed on the network in the past six
months. I've already looked for a duplicate ip address, but there
isn't one. Any suggestions? TIA, will summarize.

Jim Gray
jimgray@woh.rr.com
Cellular (937)-470-8188