[HPADM] Moving RP8400

From: Bob Brown (bbrown@harpercollege.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 01 2004 - 12:45:50 EDT

Any ideas/considerations for us moving an hp rack containing:

RP8400
RP2405 (2 of them)
30-slot LTO loader
4 2100 disk racks

across our college campus (all inside thankfully).

We're planning on doing the move ourselves as oppossed to paying HP for it.

What gottcha's might we want to be aware of etc?
thanks!

-Bob

--
bbrown@harpercollege.edu   ####  ####    Bob Brown - KB9LFR
Harper Community College   ##  ##  ##    Systems Administrator