[HPADM] ADVERTISEMENT: Shell Scripting contracts

From: Jon Culotta (JCulotta@mrgsearch.com)
Date: Fri Sep 24 2004 - 16:01:44 EDT

MRG Search & Placement, an IT recruiting company, has a few contract
slots open. Our clients are moving over from HP3000 boxes to HP9000's.
We are looking for some individuals to do shell scripting to assist our
client's in their migration. Oracle 9i experience is a plus.

These assignments are to be done on-site and would be on a Monday -
Friday schedule. The length of the assignment is three months to start.
Rates are competitive. Expenses are covered.

Candidates ideally would be based in the northeast.

If you are available and have the required experience, please contact
Jon Culotta at 203.230.1088 for more information.

Thank you.