[HPADM] nettl

From: Rasheed Tamton (Rasheedt.c@stc.com.sa)
Date: Wed Sep 08 2004 - 04:25:37 EDT

Hi Admins,

When I try to start the nettl command I get the below errors:

#nettl -start
Initializing Network Tracing and Logging...
nettl : Unable to start the reader daemon process which writes
                trace and log information to a trace/log file.

Can anyone please let me know what to do. Also I need an alternate good
and easy nettrace utility. Can anyone please suggest the software and
the place where I can get it.

Thanks
Rasheed.

Disclaimer: The information in this email and in any files transmitted with it,
is intended only for the addressee and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you receive this in error,
please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or
any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is strictly prohibited.
Statement and opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender, and do not
necessarily reflect those of STC.