[HPADM] [SUMMARY] System Auditing Tool

From: Epstein, Kevin (kepstein@uti.co.za)
Date: Mon Aug 23 2004 - 09:49:20 EDT

Hi All,

Thanks for all the replies - too many to mention.
Basically there were 2 suggestions

1) cfg2html (www.cfg2html.com)
2) nickel (<ftp://contrib:9unsupp8@hprc.external.hp.com/sysadmin/inventory>)

I tried both, and found that Nickel was a little more comprehensive, and had
a better layout of the information it collected.

Rgds,
Kevin Epstein
UTi - Centurion