[HPADM] Hardware support contracts

From: Hall, Mary Ellen (mehall@solutia.com)
Date: Thu Jul 29 2004 - 15:44:48 EDT

Our D250's are due to go out of support hardware/software-wise next year. Unfortunately, for various technical and financial reasons we are unable to
pgrade at this time. My task is to try to figure out how to support these machines moving forward.

Does anyone out there know of a 3rd party vendor that provides some level of hardware/software support on older HP equipment?

Mary Ellen Hall

Decatur Site IT Lead

Office: 256-552-2298

Pager: 256-219-8070