[HPADM] perflbd question

From: Javier Zayas (javier_zayas@cuc.claremont.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 29 2004 - 13:15:26 EDT

Hello all,

I have included the top line in my "top" command as I have been noticing
perfldb as the top process continuously. Has anyone seen this before where
perfldb just runs amok? I have killed this process and restarted it, and it
keeps going up to this 99+% utilization. I even stopped and restarted
measureware with no luck there either. Any ideas on why this would be doing
this? Thanks in advance

CPU TTY PID USERNAME PRI NI SIZE RES STATE TIME %WCPU %CPU
COMMAND
3 ? 2534 root 241 20 2728K 1576K run
2497:20 99.67 99.50 perflbd

Javier Zayas
System Administrator
The Claremont Colleges
Administrative Information Services Office
javier.zayas@cuc.claremont.edu
Direct:(909)607-3143
Cell: (909)319-0278
http://www.cuc.claremont.edu