[HPADM] summary: addqueue problem, how to get the MIO id of printer

From: Rasheed Tamton (Rasheedt.c@stc.com.sa)
Date: Thu Jun 03 2004 - 04:28:02 EDT

Hi Admins,

I only got one response to this from Bill Hassell (I was expecting one
from him anyway) which is below:

Most probably, some of the printers might be off line because many of
them are in different remote sites and there are no users to coordinate
with directly to check the status while I ran the script.

Thank you Bill.
Thanks again.
Rasheed.

--
Not necessary. If the printer's are online, addqueue will poll the
printer and set the appropriate drive.

However, you can use hpnpadmin to get virtually anything about the
printer (hpnpadmin -v ip-addr)
Bill