[HPADM] Escape code to print duplex from HP-UX to an OfficeJet 7110

From: Javier Gonzalez (jgonzalez@conatel.com.uy)
Date: Thu May 27 2004 - 10:45:20 EDT

Hello admins,

Someone could tell me what's the correct escape code to print duplex on a HP OfficeJet 7110.

I'm using successfully in my laser printer interface this one:

echo "\033&l1S\c"

But it doesn't work on the 7110 or if correct I've got some other hidden problem.

The 7100 is connected to a Windows PC and shared using lpd software.

The duplex functionality can be used without problem from Windows so the HW is OK.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
javier