[HPADM] HP-UX 11i v2 (11.23) Release Date

From: Christian Bryant (cbryant@symark.com)
Date: Mon May 24 2004 - 19:15:03 EDT

Does anyone have a solid release date for HP-UX 11i v2 (11.23)?
I can't find one on the web (HP site) and their tech support people
don't seem to know either! If any one has a concrete link
that can give me this information, I'd highly appreciate it.

Regards,

Christian Bryant
Software Configuration Manager
818-575-4087

SYMark Software
30401 Agoura Road, Suite 200
Agoura Hills, CA 91301
http://www.symark.com
Main: 800-234-9072 or 818-575-4000
Main fax: 818-889-1894

Not just secure. Symark secure.

This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact
the sender and delete all copies of this message.