[HPADM] SUMMARY: OnlineJFS for 10.20

From: Joe Brancaleone (joe@nitech.com)
Date: Fri May 07 2004 - 16:36:29 EDT

Thanks to everyone who responded.

My original question:

/Is OnlineJFS for 10.20 is on a special or separate CD than the regular
Install and Application CD's? If so, any ideas on where I can find this
still? /

Answer:

OnlineJFS for 10.20 is on the Application CD sets, but for the 800
Series (HP-UX Servers). We only had copies of the 700 Series media
initially available, but I have since attained a copy of the necessary
Applications CD to generate a codeword. HP essentially sold us what
could have been a useless license dependent on obselete and unsupported
software. Luckily we're in the clear now.

regards,
joe

--
Joe Brancaleone