[HPADM] PGP For Commercial Use

From: Bill Beardshaw (BBeardshaw@gfd.com)
Date: Fri May 07 2004 - 09:49:26 EDT

Hi All,
We are looking for a PGP Solution for HP-UX that is licensed for commercial
use. I am sure someone has a build of the Open Source version for HP-UX but
I have not been able to locate it. The ones I have found say NOT FOR
COMMERCIAL Use which will not work for our situation.

All we need is the ability to created and ftp an encrypted file to an
outside vendor. Their key is type: RSA Public Key, Size 2048/2048.

Thanks in Advance,

Bill Beardshaw
Guilford Mills, Inc
bbeardshaw@gfd.com