[HPADM] HPDPS Notifications

From: Justin Willoughby (jwilloug@mhc.net)
Date: Thu Apr 15 2004 - 09:22:27 EDT

I have two rp5470 servers that I have HPDPS used with a few printers.
Any time one of the printers has an issue, such as out of paper or paper
jam, etc a message get sent to root. Well this is a pain and I don't
really need to know about this. Any one know how to disable these
notification? I can't seem to see where to set it not to notify me.

Thanks a bunch,

- Justin