[HPADM] SUMMARY: EMC/SDR: "Unable to add unallocated MetaVolume to FA . "

From: SAbramson@Wabtec.com
Date: Fri Mar 26 2004 - 08:11:27 EST

All:

My problem turned out to be that my ECC/SDR is too OLD to do operations on
NON-CONTIGUOUS MetaVolumes.

We run ECC/SDR 4.3.4 and ESN Manager 2.2.

I had problem with ESN Manager too. It just couldn't see the MV that was
bigger than 100 GB.

I had to do both the presentation and the volume access with commands:

        symconfigure
        symmask

                Stuart

Stuart Abramson | WABTEC Corp. | Wilmerding, PA