[HPADM] HP rx4610 Machine hangs before boot manager

From: ami.kumar@tcs.com
Date: Tue Mar 09 2004 - 08:08:19 EST

Hi,

After reboot of HP rx4610 machine, it hangs and does not go to boot
manager.
It hangs and gives the below error:
Load of Auxiliary Floating point driver failed

If we hit enter once, it goes to boot manager and then complete the boot
cycle.

Could you please give your expert view, how we can resolve this problem?
Is this problem with the Qlogic Host Adapter driver or BIOS?

Thanks and Regards,
Amit