[HPADM] Openview Performance Manager

From: Johnson, Craig E (Craig.E.Johnson@icn.siemens.com)
Date: Wed Feb 11 2004 - 17:52:38 EST

I just installed this product to replace Perfview, which we have retired.
>From what I've seen so far, this is a poor replacement, as much of the
functionality, such as drill down and resizing of the graphs, has been all
but lost. Printing is an adventure. Anyone else have any experience with
this product?

In general, I find web based replacement products to be but shadows of their
X/Windows based predecessors.

Craig Johnson
Systems Administrator/Sr. Engineer
Siemens