[HPADM] Not enough colors...

From: Gosselin, Mark (gosselinm@netscout.com)
Date: Tue Feb 10 2004 - 11:50:53 EST

Hi List,

I'm wondering if anyone can help me. I'm trying to open .pdf files with Adobe Acrobat
and Netscape 7. The problem I run into is "not enough colors, using grey scale" appears
whenever I try to open any pdf.... If I use the desktop settings to set Maximum colors for
applications, the colors disply, but the text is unreadable... It seems to be a color mapping
issue. Anyone know how to tell what the default colors are set to (265 colors, tru color, etc)?

ANy help would be most welcome.

Thanks,
Mark Gosslein
NetScout Systems