[HPADM] XFree86Config on Hpux 11

From: john corcoran (using_unix@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 06 2004 - 18:41:39 EST

We bought some monitors (BENQ) .

The refresh rate is 50-75 mhz vertical. The BENQ monitor remains blank. The
tech form the monitor company said to make the refresh rate 60mhz and it
should work.

Obviously I will make a backup of the file before editing.

So my question is has any body dealt with this kind of iussse ?
What could be my results fiddling with this file ?

John Unix ....Thanks in advance ....will sumerize.