[HPADM] [SUMMARY] imapd server for hpux 11.0

From: Julius Szelagiewicz (julius@turtle.com)
Date: Tue Feb 03 2004 - 22:50:38 EST

Dear Admins,
        I got 4 replies to my query: Richard Wright, Frank Bonnet, Erik
Platzbecker and Wolf-Dietrich Schmook. The first three suggested I use the
UW imap and offered help with compiling with SSL, Wodisch suggested
dovecot. Being really lazy, I dug up imap that sits in the /opt/pine/bin.
It saved me dowload and compile. It is a bit long in the tooth (pine
2.43, 2001), but seems to work fine. I will take Eric up on his offer of
help with build of pop and imap with SSL support, first thing Monday
morning, just don't know which Monday ... julius

    yes, you can; i am doing it, using the UW (University of Washington)
    'imap' / 'pop3'; both on several systems; i even took the effort to
    build them with SSL support ...; if you like i could send you some
    setup details for compiling
 Erik Platzbecker