[HPADM] SSH2

From: Buddy Mills (ramill@wm.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 27 2004 - 13:50:57 EST

We presently use ssh 3.61 from the HP website on HPUX 11.00. All is secure and well except we need to limit the user that have access to ssh and / or sftp. Before ssh I was able to pick and choose who could telnet and who could ftp or both via client IP address in the inetd.sec file. Is there way to accomplish this with secure shell via IP address or userlogin?

Thanks

Buddy Mills
The College of William and Mary
ramill@wm.edu 757.221.2099