[HPADM] hp-ux hardware monitoring

From: Stephanie Chung (stepchung@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 07 2004 - 19:10:12 EST

I was given the task to write a shell script that must
detect hardware problems on hp-ux 11.i servers.
Problems that should be detected by this script are
for example: abnormally high temperature or voltage
etc...
So, does anyone have a script or know if that kind of
information is logged in a system file, what its name
is and where it is located? Or are there any system
commands that can give me such information?
Any help would be very welcome
Thanks in advance

Stefon