[HPADM] RE: [Samba] Netbios ?

From: COUNTERMAN, DANIEL (CONTRACTOR) (DANIEL.COUNTERMAN@DFAS.MIL)
Date: Thu Dec 18 2003 - 13:58:28 EST

All,

        I appreciate everyone's suggestions. I am getting closer. I am able to pull up \\fcohpc from Start, Run, and the Samba server shows me what available directories are listed. However, when I go to click on a directory or try to Map Network Drive and enter the username/password as different user, the directory hangs and I receive a NOT RESPONDING. Does anyone know what I can do from this point now?

Thanks,

Dan