[HPADM] MQSeries processes

From: bill.thompson@goodyear.com
Date: Wed Nov 05 2003 - 13:29:08 EST

Hi,

This is a bit off topic, but I'm looking for somebody with some knowledge
of the MQSeries processes.

A ps on one of my HP servers shows the following MQ processes (in no
particular order):

      amqzlaa0
      amqrrmfa
      amqhasmx
      amqzfuma
      amqzxma0
      runmqchl

Can anybody identify these processes for me? i.e.: which ones are for the
queue manager, which ones are the channel initiators, etc.

Sorry if this is too far off subject, but I didn't know where else to turn.
Google doesn't turn up anything worthwhile and I can't find the info in any
of the MQSeries manuals.

TIA

Bill Thompson
Sr UNIX Systems Administrator