[HPADM] RE: RE: HP/SUN Interoperability

From: Ilan Green (ilang@amdocs.com)
Date: Mon Nov 03 2003 - 12:15:45 EST

Have a look at www.hp.com/dspp there are some portability guides to
Look at soldc.sun.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Fong, Anna [mailto:anna@water.ca.gov]
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2003 7:07 PM
To: apani12@netscape.net; hpux-admin@DutchWorks.nl
Subject: [HPADM] RE: HP/SUN Interoperability

Apani,

Here are a couple of resources:

http://www.anykeynow.com/services/unix/solaris_to_hp-ux_q-ref.html
http://home.earthlink.net/~bhami/rosetta.html

Hope this helps,
Anna

Anna Q. Fong, Webmaster
California Data Exchange Center

-----Original Message-----
From: apani12@netscape.net [mailto:apani12@netscape.net]
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2003 10:52 PM
To: hpux-admin@DutchWorks.nl
Subject: [HPADM] HP/SUN Interoperability

Hi,

I am a HP admin and recently I got 10+ solaris boxes to look after. Is there any interoperability guide or commands list for hp/sun.

I am mainly looking boot, volume manager and storage related commands in Solaris which might help me to easily do my tasks. If there are pre-HP admins or existing admins in the list can easily answer my questions. If so, I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks
Apani.

Thank you.