[HPADM] Find CPU clock speed on HP-UX 11

From: Daiminger, Helmut (HELMUT.DAIMINGER@wwk.de)
Date: Thu Oct 16 2003 - 06:43:48 EDT

Hi!

I'm new to HP-UX and need to find out how many processors are in a machine
and at what clock speed they operate. I can get the number of CPUs through
glance or top, but I have no idea about the clock speed. How would I get
that information?

I would know how to do it on Solaris though... ;)

Thanks,
Helmut