[HPADM] SAM error

From: Vince Trinh (vtrinh@sdsio-mail.jpl.nasa.gov)
Date: Tue Oct 14 2003 - 18:24:30 EDT

Hello SysAdmins,
I just installed HPUX10.20 on a J282 and tried to run SAM but got an error
message
as below. I am a novice in HPUX SA so any help to point me to the right
direction is really appreciated.

Vince Trinh
vince.trinh@jpl.nasa.gov

A SAM internal error has occurred. Additional information regarding x
   x this error has been logged to the SAM log file (/var/sam/log/samlog). x
   x Contact your HP representative and provide them with the contents of x
   x the log file so that an appropriate resolution to this problem can be x
   x found.

$ more /var/sam/log/samlog
@!@4@1066073691@0
ioparser.sh: Executing the following command:\Cinsf > /dev/null 2>&1\Cto
bind
 devices to Card Instance numbers.
@!@4@1066073691@0
ioparser.sh: Determine if ioscan is to be run. If ioscan is not run at this
time use previous ioscan output cached in $IOSCAN_OUT.
@!@4@1066073691@0
ioparser.sh: Executing the following command:\Cioscan $* > $IOSCAN_OUT\C
samlog: END