[HPADM] RE: TCP ports question

From: Javier Zayas (javier_zayas@cuc.claremont.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 02 2003 - 11:39:44 EDT

Many thanks to everyone who replied. Some ideas were to try and use netstat,
unfortunately, I had been down that path and it didn't show me what I
needed. However, the majority of the responses were actually for me to get
lsof and install that utility on my system which is exactly what I was
looking for. ( Once people mentioned it, the light came on). Also, thanks to
those who posted the link for the HP porting center
http://hpux.connect.org.uk <http://hpux.connect.org.uk/> that site is
definitely worth it's weight in gold. Thanks to everyone once again

Javier Zayas
System Administrator
x73143