[HPADM] console messages

From: Javier Zayas (javier_zayas@cuc.claremont.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 29 2003 - 16:10:35 EDT

Anyone know of a way to have messages that go to the console screen also be
sent to another place, namely an email account. I have five colleges to
support and when their printers go bonkers, the messages go to the screen
and then their queues back up and they tend to wait for a day before calling
to complain. If I could send a copy of those console messages to myself as
well as letting them go to the screen, I could be quite a bit more proactive
in user problem resolution/satisfaction.

Thanks!

Javier Zayas
System Administrator
Claremont University Consortium