[HPADM] Software for scrubbing disks under HP-UX 11.0?

From: Whittemore, Dale (dale.whittemore@lmco.com)
Date: Thu Sep 18 2003 - 15:21:14 EDT

Now that I have successfully migrated from our old 9000/800 I-series to our new rp5430's (L-1500), I need to scrub that disk drives on the old systems. Is there software or can someone point me to a web page, manual, etc., that can tell me how to accomplish this. Disks have company proprietary information on them and regulations require the scrubbing.

Thanks

Dale A. Whittemore
Computer Systems Analyst, Senior
Lockheed Martin Enterprise Information Systems
Denver, Colorado