[HPADM] modify UNIX server print queues with new NT remote host name/ipaddress

From: Balaji Nathan (balajinathan2003@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Sep 08 2003 - 10:22:29 EDT

Hi admins,
I have some 60 remote printers/queues created on HP-UX 10.20 D class server.
Basically all these printers are remote printers pointing to the printers created on a NT print server (PR-SR-1)

Now our NT admins are installing a new print server (PRSR-NEW) with different name and ip address, which is a replacement for the old print server (PR-SR01)

 Is there any easy way to modify these print queues, defined on the UNIX server to point to the new remote host (new NT print server - PRSR-NEW).
Please help me.
Regards,
Balaji

I happend to know that all the remote printers host information is stored on a binary file which is not editable.