[HPADM] A4553B Visuallize-FX4 Graphics Accelerator card

From: Andy Cranston (a.cranston@selwaymoore.com)
Date: Mon Sep 01 2003 - 05:03:37 EDT

Hello admins,

Can anyone tell me how I can determine (either physically or via software)
if a A4553B Visualize-FX4 Graphics Acceleraror card is fitted with a A4559A
accelerator card?

The A4553B is approximately 31cm long, 11cm tall and 2cm wide so would only
take up one expansion bay slot.

Digging around on PartSurfer (http://partsurfer.hp.com/) gives hints about a
cooling fan assembly for the A4559A and I can't see a fan anywhere so I'm
inclined to think my A4553B does not have a A4559A accelerator.

However if anyone can more reliably confirm this I'd greatly appreciate it.

I can take a picture of the card and email it if this will help.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Andy Cranston.