[HPADM] How can I get the correct font path for a VNC session

From: stan (stanb@panix.com)
Date: Thu Aug 28 2003 - 11:07:03 EDT

I've got an application that is very sensitive to the correct font path, to
generate usable graphics. I'm tying to set up to be able to access this
application remotely using VNC, and I can't seem to get it to inherit the
correct X font path.

I'm running /usr/dt/bin/Xsession, after VNC is started, and I've even tried
sourceing /usr/dt/config/Xsetup, but I'm still not getting the same
font path as when I run the app locally from a CDE session.

Can anyone give me some advice on this?

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin