[HPADM] Re: HPUX ftpd

From: Feroz (feroz@daatatech.com)
Date: Tue Aug 26 2003 - 22:03:18 EDT

Hello ED and all,
Thanks fr ur reply...
Let me be more clear in explaining in what I m looking for..

Clients around the world will be uploading files in our FTP server at
***random***
Issue 1: I will never know when they start uploading.

Once FTP upload in **our server** is complete, then I have to take this
Uploaded file and transfer to a Solaris box.

Issue 2 : How do I know when the file is completly done on my FTP server so
that I can move that uploaded file..

Hope I m clear

I am unable to comprehend the proposed soution of sending a dummy file...

Thanks & regards,
Feroz