[HPADM] Processing inbound mail

From: Epstein, Kevin (kepstein@uti.co.za)
Date: Wed Aug 20 2003 - 03:03:13 EDT

Hi All,

I'm trying to set up a mail account that would receive mail, and strip
attachments from the inbound mails, and drop the attachments into a
pre-determined directory.

My idea was to use the /etc/aliases file with an entry such as the
following:

user1: "|/script/that/would/strip/attachments"

I haven't got anything that would strip the attachment. Can anyone suggest
how this could be done.
TIA - I will summarise.

Rgds,
Kevin Epstein