[HPADM] Summary Hparray problem

From: Binkley Robert - rbinkl (Robert.Binkley@acxiom.com)
Date: Fri Aug 08 2003 - 11:52:33 EDT

Thanks to every one that responded.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Turner [mailto:JTurner@hertz.com]
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2003 10:23 AM
To: Binkley Robert - rbinkl
Subject: Re: [HPADM] Hparray problem

Hi Robert,

The output of "pvdisplay -v /dev/dsk/c22t4d0 | more" will include a section
near the top listing all of the logical volumes on that physical volume.
You can use /etc/fstab to map logical volumes to filesystems (mountpoints).

Cheers,
Jim

==========================
Jim Turner ( jturner@hertz.com )
Sr. UNIX Systems Programmer
Worldwide Data Center
The Hertz Corporation
Oklahoma City, OK
405-280-6587

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man and
brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however,
the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
--Mark Twain

Binkley Robert - rbinkl <Robert.Binkley@acxiom.com>
Sent by: hpux-admin-owner@DutchWorks.nl
08/08/2003 10:15 AM