[HPADM] Downloading patches

From: admin@cf2tree.com
Date: Tue Jul 15 2003 - 20:00:32 EDT

Hi,

I downloaded a bunch of patches from ITRC as one big tar files into my pc. I
then ftp this tar file to my hp server. When I untar it, I ended up with this
error in the middle of the process:

Tar: error! blocksize changed

There is document out on the ITRC(ITRCKBRC00011800) saying that I needed to
download the patches in TXT format if I was using an non-UNIX workstation and
simply change the file extension once the patch is in my UNIX machine. I did
that and I got a lot further, but I still ended up with the above error.

Can anyone help me out on this?

TIA