[HPADM] HP DesignJet configuration

From: Quy NGUYEN DAI (quy.nguyendai@gdtech.net)
Date: Mon Jun 30 2003 - 12:46:23 EDT

Hi,

We have received a HP DesignJet 430 (Large-Format Printer). This plotter comes with a externel
print server JetDirect 300x. This server is connected to plotter via a parallel cable. And the
Jetdirect server is connected to network by RJ45 cable.

I don't know how to configure IP address for JetDirect server. On HP-4200 printer, we have a
control panel and IP address can be configured without any problem. But in this case of plotter
HP DesignJet 430 there is not such panel at all.

The JetAdmin softare is already installed on our HP-2600 workstations. All printers HP (HP-4200
& HP-2500) work very well with this workstations.

So I would like to hear from your experiences for this job.

Thank you very much in advance,

Best regards,

Quy NGUYEN DAI