[HPADM] RE: userlogout

From: SURI, SONIA (SONIA) (strehan@lucent.com)
Date: Mon Jun 30 2003 - 05:20:32 EDT

All,

Thanks you all for answering my query, the answer is to use

/etc/.profile and set the variable, TMOUT and autologout.

But over here, are these effective, in the case if i log to shell and invoke
my application and did not stop this application nor i logout.

So will these variables help to logout even if my application is running and
has not been used for some time mentioned in the variables.

regards
Sonia