[HPADM] compare patch in one sys and copy it to another one

From: John F (johnf@postmaster.co.uk)
Date: Tue Jun 24 2003 - 07:33:33 EDT

('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) Hello,
I want to compare the patches in one system with another one and swcopy/install the patches to the second sys which are not present on the second system.

Can anyone please suggest an easy and robust way to achieve this easily.

Also, I would like to know whether is there any problem if we make the patch level of differenent model servers (K and N) same, if both the systems are having the same OS and application, etc.

Thanks,
JF

In computing, if a byte is 8 bits, how many bits is a nibble?
Find out at postmaster.co.uk

http://www.postmaster.co.uk/cgi-bin/meme/quiz.pl?id=199