[HPADM] GRAPHICS issue?

From: Helfenbein, Henry (Henry.Helfenbein@sanmina-sci.com)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 13:01:46 EDT

Hello Admins,

We are having difficulties with the graphics on a new C3600 workstation we
are testing, our application doesn't seem to work properly with this
workstation. We manufacture Printed Circuit Boards (PCB's)using an
application called GENESIS. It's possible to adjust colors of individual PCB
layers through the application, but with this new unit I can't do this.

I used different HP monitors (A1097C, A4331A, A4576A) with the same results.
The app works fine with all our other older C-class workstations(C360's,
240's 180's etc), but they all have standard graphics and this new box has
fx4, so I believe it may be a graphics card hardware issue in this
refurbished box. It could be an application software conflict with the
hardware as well, I'm trying to get an answer from the vendor about this
too.

Am I missing something that needs to be done in the way of changing graphics
settings on a C3600? I've tried to do this at boot-up but with no change,
the app still cannot adjust the colors.

Any ideas out there???

Thanks in advance,
Henry H.