[HPADM] Data Protector 5.0 Problems

From: hp userlist (hplist@rediffmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2003 - 05:35:07 EDT

Dear Admins,

I have a quiestion on the above subject.I just installed the DP
5.0 on to a test server with evaluaion licenses.I am able to
import unix based clinets but not windows NT/2000 clients.When I
try to import the client it is coming out with an error

                Import Host failed
12:1625 The host information cannot be added/updated in the cell
manager configuration file.

Can anyone tell me what this error means.I have scanned the whole
of HP documentation for a possible solution but all in vain.

I will summarise

TIA

Jayan