[HPADM] Re: [SUMMARY] BConnecting through 2 ISPs

From: Julius Szelagiewicz (julius@turtle.com)
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 10:11:56 EDT

Dear Admins,
        I got 2 answer to my inquiry, from Corne Beerse and from Edward.
Both essentialy negative. Since the biggest need was secure access from
outside on either of the T1s, I opted for a separate locked down box
sitting on both networks with the default route pointing to the "other"
T1. This allows me to get in on either T1. This is not perfect, but is
perfectly workable. julius