[HPADM] kernel parameters for Oracle

From: Krishnamurthy Chandrasekhar (krishnamurthychandrasekhar304@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri May 09 2003 - 16:47:38 EDT

rp8410 system, 12 CPU, 16 GB memory

Looked through the archives, which has some discussions, but it is not
clear whether they are valid for this configuration.

We set up the kernel parameters as per the Oracle install guide, but
had to make repeated changes after Oracle issues. I am looking for
either a white paper or your suggestions on exactly what to set the
kernel parameters to.

Only one instance of Oracle will be running.

KC/-