[HPADM] Delete/lock unused id

From: david fox (david_unix@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 25 2003 - 10:20:02 EDT

TEAM:
we have 4 nodes (nis) and we have some ids which are old like they do not login(either left etc)but since there are 4 nodes some users may have logged onto some systems but not the other node. since we are using xemulator with load balancing it balances the load, which means there is good chance that certain users may never hit a particular machine. we are running 11.0 with 1 nis master and 3 slaves.
Any ideas on how to capture the information would be very helpful. we are looking to lock the ids which haven't logged in for the past 45 days and delete the ids which haven't loggen in for the
past 120 days. any ideas??? Thanks
David